20341 - CPDC Chicken Breast Patty (parfried)
Tempura style battered all breast meat chicken patties with no fillers or starch. Has less than 30% batter. Can be prepared in a fryer, convection or regular oven. Has a crunchy golden breading.
- Type of meat: Chicken Breast with rib meat
- Total weight of portion: 3.20 oz.
- Weight of tempura batter: 0.88 oz.
- Weight of raw chicken breast meat: 2.32 oz.
- Weight of seasoning and marinade: 0.18 oz.
- Weight of meat before cooking: 2.14 oz.
- Weight of meat after cooking: 2.01 oz.
CONTRIBUTION PER 3.2 OZ. PORTIONS
- Meat/Meat alternate: 2.01 oz.
- Enriched Bread: 0.5 serving
PREPARATION FROM FROZEN STATE
- Convection oven: Preheat to 350 degrees F. - cook for approx. 15 minutes
- Conventional oven: Preheat to 400 degree F. - cook for approx. 18 to 20 minutes.
- Deep fat fryer: 360 degrees F. for 4 to 4.5 minutes.
- Net weight per case: 20 lb.
- Gross Weight: 21.5 lb.
- Pack: 4 / 5 lb. bags per case
- Case cube: 0.8 cubic feet
- Cases per pallet: 81(1,620 lb. net weight) 9 x 9 Pallet